If you are visiting Victoria put those 7 incredible spots on your To Do List!
- Mt Buffalo National Park also called the Alps of Australia has an amazing view from Mount Horn. There are a few great hikes around. If you’re lucky you’ll even see some cute wombats!
- Raymond Island, probably Australia’s best spots to observe koalas in their habitat on this little island where they have established their colony. Beaware of mosquitos!
- Melbourne, a very dynamic, green and vibrant city. Look out for its street art. Melbourne’s secret spot: its beach where at dawn pinguins come to nest! You can observe them very closely so do not disturb them.
- Wilsons Promotory National Park , one of Australia’s finest National Parks, with lots of coastal hikes, small peaks, hidden bays, contrasting colors with its red rocks and emerald vegetation, amazing sceneries & wildlife (watch out out for the kangaroos, wombats and colorful spiky spiders).
- Great Ocean Road: one of Australia’s most famous roads with spectacular coastal cliffs and rock formations. You can also observe some koalas up high in the trees. Try to skip the crowds by going very early or for sunset. What to see: Gibson Steps, Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, The Arch, and the London Bridge.
- Grampian National Park has some interesting rock formations and falls. Go for the Wonderland Range hike, Reed Lookout and visit Brumbuk Cultural Center.
- Tower Hill Reserve is your chance to have a close look at some emus!
Now you’re ready to plan your trip to Victoria and discover its National Park & emblematic attractions!